GER610 Archives

October 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kerri PPagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kerri PPagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:15:55 +0800
Hey Kerri

Been a long time, anyways just wanted to drop in a line and tell ya bout this new Co I just found

This one is called Northeast Development Corp, Inc, its symbol is at NHVP.
The company is currently at 10 cents a share, Doubt it will there long.

The Real Estate Development sector has now bottomed out and can result in Phenomenal Returns

Reason I am sending you this email now is because they are expected to come out with huge news come monday / tuesday and when that happens the 10 cents will be history. Take a Look buddy you dont wanna sit out this one. They have already received funding and its already in the works

Suggest you get in NHVP come monday

Keep in mind no investment is 100% safe but the risk reward ratio on NHVP is phenomenal

Anyways I gotta run.
Hope you're doing well
Take care

________

Which came first, the chicken or the egg. There is always next year.   Salt of the Earth. To gild refined gold, to paint the lily. Thick as a brick.   Up one side and down the other.   Through the grapevine.   Some like carrots others like cabbage. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Through the grapevine.   Putting the cart before the horse.