GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Blanche Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:42:57 +0300
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAGLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEAX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ER0ECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC0OUNT OFER!

http://fsujfp.hutbail.info/?35419393

     In the  highest  echelon of Soviet  science-fiction  writers  stand the
The 3DMark03 benchmark on this laptop right out of the box was around 2600. Yes, I was disappointed as well since I was expecting around 3000, but there was still hope. After a fresh install of Windows with bloatware removal and the latest modded 5.7 cat drivers, the 3Dmark score jumped to about 2800. Then I ordered 1GB of RAM from eBay and with that, the 3Dmark score went to about 2950. Finally, with overclocking at 430/230, the 3DMark score went to about 3200. Also, I bought the new Hitachi 7K60 hard drive (7200 RPM, 60GB) off ebay and installed it myself (great sense of self satisfaction), but suprisingly, it resulted in no increase in the 3DMark score.

the moonlight. "You are learning again, Jonathan Seagull," he said.
Left side view of the Sony VAIO S460 -- we could have cropped out the washer, but that would be less fun.