GER610 Archives

June 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Albert Akers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:03:13 +0700
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

For accurate diagnosis, all thermal imagery should be verified with
invasive testing.
I am especially thankful to Infraspection Institute and Mr.

, in an attempt to make their panels infrared friendly. Why Do We Need
Infrared Windows? The use of Infrared Inspection Ports is becoming more
commonplace, in fact, electrical panel manufacturers are now fitting
infrared inspection ports, grills, mesh screens, etc. Another advantage
of websites is the ability to compete with much larger companies.

Summary Statement: Thermography simply identifies thermal anomalies
using an infrared imager. The main downfall is that this lens is
expensive and is only of use in sites where this type of IR window is
fitted. Thermographers must be fully conversant with these regulations,
especially if they intend to remove covers to allow access for a live
inspection to be completed. I am especially thankful to Infraspection
Institute and Mr.

A little frass here, rodent droppings there, an unexplained horrible
odor, may seem minor, but in fact, may just be the tip of the iceberg
leading not only to monetary but also liability issues.

In some cases, uninsulated roofs may yield accurate thermographic
imagery by trapping or absorbing water in quantities sufficient to
create a detectable temperature differential.

This course is no longer just for program managers, but every practicing
thermographer wishing to maximize their knowledge and technical skills.
Both entomologists looked at the sample and came to the same conclusion.
The trestle structure consists of three segments, designated A, B and C.

Another advantage of websites is the ability to compete with much larger
companies.

The use of Infrared Inspection Ports is becoming more commonplace, in
fact, electrical panel manufacturers are now fitting infrared inspection
ports, grills, mesh screens, etc.

Upon further diagnosis the repair tech asked me if I had been adding
files to the camera.

Participants were also asked to keep their right hand in a flat
comfortable position and to keep movement to a minimum. The participants
were also asked to keep the left hand moving while it was submerged in
the cool water. I thought that I would see if an infrared imager could
assess vascular differences in smokers, diabetics, versus a control
group of people.

This course is no longer just for program managers, but every practicing
thermographer wishing to maximize their knowledge and technical skills.
The main downfall is that this lens is expensive and is only of use in
sites where this type of IR window is fitted.
The tech removed the offending data, performed an operational check and
found that the imager was fine.
If you participated in this research and would like your images and
assessment sheet you could email me and I will send it to you.