GER610 Archives

July 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kristy Clemons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:49:02 -0120
We are grateful to all our devoted customers, and to show our appreciation MyCanadianPharmacy introduced really amazing seasonal discounts. Only during the summer period - all the products from really impressive selection for a half price.

There is no need to advertise MyCanadianPharmacy. Every day we receive testimonials from our happy customers as the quality of our products is beyond all expectations. Moreover, MyCanadianPharmacy often announces discounts and customers can make significant cost savings. Prompt service, fast delivery.

We offer best prices for best people.
http://familywind.hk