GER610 Archives

October 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Barbra Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 09:19:33 -0060
Hi Natasha, hope I hit your correct email adress.
I was going to mention about these incredible opportunities
for future prosperity.There is a company outhere
known as American Unity Investments Inc (AUNI).
This one as you can see is climbing, but by just looking at it
I can tell it's gonna explode.So you do have a window to digg in
while it's still in it's low.I got a few shares of mine and made
5K. So what a hey, go ahead and do the same make some money while
it's there.

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Felipe.

by tea-time, however, the dose had been enough, and mr. bennet was glad to take his guest into
and in the mean time, she went after dinner to show her ring, and boast of being married, to mrs. hill