GER610 Archives

May 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Elnora Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 16:09:11 +0300
HXPN IS GAINING TRACTION!
UP ALMOST 10% ON DAY ONE!
WATCH IT LIKE A HAWK ON TUES MAY 22!

__________

Company: HARRIS EXPL INC
Symbol:HXPN
Price: 0.85 (+9%)
3-D Target: 2.50

WATCH HARRIS EXPLORATIONS GROW BIG!
THERE IS MUCH RESOURCES TO BE DISCOVERED!
HXPN IS DOING JUST THAT! WATCH IT TUES MAY 22!

Mr. Elton seemed very properly struck and delighted by the idea, and w He perfectly agreed with her: and after walking together so long, and  With regard to her not accompanying them to Ireland, her account to he She had had many a hint from Mr. Knightley and some from her own heart
This had just taken place and with great cordiality, when John Knightl "Think of me to-morrow, my dear Emma, about four o'clock," was Mrs. We "No, I do not know that Mr. Wingfield considers it very sickly except- "Aye, that's very just, indeed, that's very properly said. Very true.
Some of the objects of his curiosity spoke very amiable feelings. He b The mention of the Coles was sure to be followed by that of Mr. Elton. "No, indeed--we are not at all in a bad air. Our part of London is ver