GER610 Archives

June 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Ricks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:01:01 -0060
More and more people are using the Internet when it comes to health care. We all know the reasons: low prices, timesaving easy ordering process and confidentiality. However, most people can't compare prices, quality, and service of different drugstores. We’ve done this job for you.
«CanadianPharmacy» has the reputation of a credible and trustworthy online drugstore. You can rely on «CanadianPharmacy»’s reputation and experience to order your cheap medications. Protection of your privacy and safety of your purchase are guaranteed. Full range of products!

http://plazapharmacy.hk

Choose a reliable source for your meds!

John Ricks