GER610 Archives

September 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:33:06 +0500
Millions of people are doing this, fast, easy and at no risk. How much of life can you afford? Read this if you think you are not getting enough.More mort gage choice means more convenience for you, low rates and fast refi.Deal with us and you'll get the mo ney for your needs, just like the thousands of people we already served.Maybe your neighbor's new car was bought with our help! Find out and get your loan from us now. http://CS52.anmteri.com/?ncache=1031941