GER610 Archives

November 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alice Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:37:52 -0500
Louis Vuitton Replicas
http://Evangeline.xcce.com/repli/as/

Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
There is nothing so absurd but some philosopher has said it.
Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Santa Claus had the right idea. Visit everyone once a year.
I love America. You always hurt the one you love.
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.
Famous remarks are very seldom quoted correctly.
Dying is easy. Comedy is difficult.