GER610 Archives

August 2007

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Beau Rivers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:57:25 -0200
Your penis reminds a computer mouse? Change it with Penis Enlarge Patch.

http://www.omorphan.biz/

Your penis is as thin as the tree branch. With Penis Enlarge Patch it will be as thick as a tree trunk.

   Underneath is another text, she said, and when your day of freedom comes I want you should promise me to cut the stitches, turn back the silk, and take the second text for your motto, so youll remember to be properly grateful. This is the second text. She put her hands on his shoulders and said in a loud, exultant voice, My soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowler. The snare is broken and I am escaped.
   For answer the boy pulled her eagerly to the window and pointed to a young pine tree that stood near the house.