GER610 Archives

October 2005

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Reynold Cartwright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 04:05:38 -0400
New impotence drug that treats male erectile dysfunction!
http://pews.kl6.net/pha/lib/

It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Democracy is the name we give the people whenever we need them.
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.

Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true.
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.