GER610 Archives

July 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Geneva England <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geneva England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:01:42 -0120
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATED cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateO
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate0
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyM
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateU
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateL

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://018Y88IN.corkpencills.com

sparse  thickets of willows, and the horizon, beyond  the hills, was  filled
     Now  they  were moving in  a  crouch,  Indian  file,  only  their heads

he had  caught something from  Buzzard, not some disgusting  disease, but on
make? Five? Six? And now I wonder why? He's no relation. I'm not responsible
threw it  at his head. The bolt hit Arthur in the back of the  head. The boy

two--every link in this rotten, stinking world had to be changed.
hillocks. The map still  showed this as solid swamp. The  map's old, thought
lately he's stopped. And he has been talking about you. And
always been that way, and it would have continued, if he had not ended up in

     Everything around him was white hot, and  he  was dizzy from the  cruel
     "Stop," he told Arthur.