GREEKWK Archives

August 2001

GREEKWK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kris Langager <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Greek Week <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:59:49 GMT
Hello, this message is for Cory Allison, BK, and Carrie Cravens.  We just had
an order of omega executive meeting.  You guys have not paid.  We need $55 if
you are still interested in being in the organization.  If you could put it in
an envelope to Sandy Brown and put it in her mailbox which is located in 356
Shriver.  If you do not pay by this friday, you no longer will be a member.

Hello to the rest of the Greek Week Exec.
Any questions you can call me at 664-6320

Kris
Langager