GREEKWK Archives

October 2001

GREEKWK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nick Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Greek Week <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:27:15 GMT
Everyone:
That is funny because I am throwing a party this Saturday at Bushwood. So I
guess everyone can show up to your place early and then my place at about 10pm.
We are having some kegs if frosty cold beverages and hot apple cider with
Morgan's. I live at 120 N. University (corner of Withrow and University), which
is basically across the street from Modern House. We will be getting started
around 9pm. So everyone is welcome and I hope to see everyone at my house.

Nick Patterson

everyone is having themselves a great week.  Rassi and I are throwing a party
this coming saturday - so I expect all of you to come.  We live at 12 west rose
st - right now I know that you are all thinking "Where the hell is that?"  it
is off of south main street just past village green - in fact, village green is
our backyard.  so go down main and take a right on rose street.  we are the
last house on the right (in fact the only house on the right) so I hope to see
you all there - we are tapping the kegs at 7 so anytime after that feel free to
show up</DIV>
<DIV>Later</DIV>
at <a
href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'>http://explorer.msn.com</a><br>