GREEKWK Archives

September 1998

GREEKWK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ Greek Week <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:52:30 -0500
Thank you everyone for making Greek Week 1998 a memorable one!

Congratulations to Phi Delta Theta and Delta Gama - 1998 champions!
Congratualations also to all the winners of the individual events.

Greek Week exec will be distributing evaluations in the next week or so.
Please take time to fill the evaluation out, because it is you suggestions
that will be the basis for the changes we will make to next years Greek
Week.

Also be on the lookout for the Greek Week newsletter!  We decided to do
the newsletter after Greek Week this year to recap the weeks events and
to recognize the winners.

Thank you again!

Sarah King and Brandon Starkoff
1998 Executive Directors