GSCA Archives

January 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:55:59 -0500
Greetings!

  On February 3, 2007 and then on February 24, ( I think)  a group of
young people from Mt Zion Baptist church in Middletown, Ohio will be
singing the national anthem before the men's basketball game and then
again before the women's game (the 24th) One of the goals that I have in
helping with young people in the community is exposure and to help them
to envision themselves on campus, many of these students have little or
no exposure to what it is like on a college campus.  I am hoping that
the members of the Miami University community will come out and watch
the game(s)  the month of February was selected by me intentionally.

  Please pass this on and let me know what you think, again, my goal is to
encourage our young people and to help bridge the gap between Miami
University and its surrounding communities. Thanks

Jeremiah 29:11
Celeste
  He that diligently seeketh good, procureth favor - Proverbs 11:27

Kidada Robinson
GSCA, President
Miami University
513-529-2362