GSCA Archives

April 2004

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephen John Quaye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:38:54 -0400
Hi Graduate Students,

I hope this e-mail finds you all well as you finish the semester.

Due to the rain, I wanted to inform you that the GSA picnic will NO longer
be held at Pfefer Park.  Instead, it will be in the basement of Flower
Hall.  Flower Hall is located near Martin Dining Hall and Millet
Hall.  Since it is a residence hall, all the doors will be
locked.  Therefore, either I or one of the GSA exec. members will stand
near the door (closest to the parking lot and with the phone outside the
door) to let you in.  It will still be held from 5-6:30 p.m today, Friday,
April 30.

Hopefully, everyone gets this in time; I apologize for the short
notice.  Please let me know if you have questions.

Hope to see you there!

Stephen

Stephen John Quaye
President, Graduate Student Association