GSCA Archives

September 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Traci Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:46:43 -0400
Hi Kidada,

We had a great time!  Sorry you had to leave early-- I hope you got the
money you needed.  Veronica and I will stop by to drop of food tomorrow.

Best,

Traci

 September Food Drive for Family Resource Center