GSCA Archives

April 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ariel Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:48:59 -0400
Greetings All:

I hope that all is well with you!

The semester is ending and a break is starting for some. It has been a
trying semester for some and a breeze for others. This email is to just
wish the BEST to each and every one of you! Congratulations to the soon
graduates:) Well I won't hold you up. I was thinking about you and had to
send an email to reassure you that are special to someone out here!
Architecture has me on lock down most of the time so I don't get to see
many of you. Okay, I'm really gonna end this email.

Love You and REMEMBER: LIFE IS A GAME SO PLAY TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a BLESSED and PRODUCTIVE completion of the semester.

Ariel Washington

"Being here is not enough........"