GSCA Archives

November 2000

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"yolanda r. brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 18:47:34 EST
Hello Folks,

I am looking for a workout partner that drives and is willing to play a
little racketball with a true beginner. I would like someone to respond that
can be a lifting partner or just someone willing to be in the rec at the
same time to keep me focused.  I am interested in working out at 6:00
a.m.(for 30 minutes) or 5 p.m.(60-90 minutes) during the week and 7 or 8
a.m. on the weekends.

If you are interested please drop me a line at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Yolanda R. Brown

Be prepared, curious and vigilant!

Vision looks inward and becomes duty.

Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration.

Vision looks upward and becomes faith.

computer.