GSCA Archives

February 2004

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Jason R. Spence" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:49:20 -0500
Hi all,

The next GSA general body meeting will be on Tuesday, March 9 @ 8 pm in
Irvin 40.
We are opening nominations for GSA executive positions for the next school
year, 2004-05. If you wish to nominate someone for a position, or are
interested in a position yourself, please contact the GSA president,
Stephen Quaye ([log in to unmask]). We would like those people who are
interested to attend the March 9 meeting in order to introduce themselves.
For descriptions of the various positions available, check out
www.muohio.edu/gsa.

In addition Breakfast with the dean will be Monday March 1 @ 8 am in
Shriver 336 (That is this Monday)!!

Jason