GSCA Archives

April 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ariel Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:46:17 -0400

Subject: MUGS GospelFest and Heritage Weekend
From:    "V R Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Wed, April 11, 2007 2:13 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Greetings

Please pass the word to friends, colleagues, church members, pastors,
family, etc.

The Miami University Gospel Singers (MUGS) will have their Annual  Gospel
Heritage Weekend Friday April 20-Sunday April 22,
2007.  Events are listed below.  You will be blessed by the
GospelFest Concert on Saturday.

Friday April 20, 2007: "Bowling In Faith"
Have fun with the MUGS family as we bowl at Oxford Lanes located at  4340
Oxford Reily Rd. We will be leaving Shriver Loop at 7:30pm. This  is a
carpooling event, if you need transportation please contact
Latorria Griffith at 513-348-0293 or email
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Saturday April 21, 2007 3:00pm -  36th Annual GospelFest
Concert-"Work Your Faith"
Join us for Miami's largest performance of gospel music at 3pm in the
Hall Auditorium. Once we've "praised it up" come enjoy a traditional
"soul food" dinner in Lower Alexander Dining Hall on Western Campus.

Sunday April 22, 2007: Ecumenical Service-"Walk In Your Victory"
MUGS will close out Gospel Heritage Weekend with service in the
Shriver Heritage Room at 11:00 am. MUGS' honored guest is Rev.
Charles L. King, Jr. from First Baptist Church in Cincinnati.

Sincerely,

Ms. Vanessa R. Cummings, M.Div.
MUGS Advisor

Assistant Director of Parking and Transportation Services
301 South Campus Avenue
Room 15, Campus Avenue Building
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio  45056-2481
Telephone:  513-529-8535
Fax:  513-529-8593
Email:  [log in to unmask]

"What matters most is not the sermon you preach,
but the sermon you live."
Author unknown

"Being here is not enough........"