GSCA Archives

October 2001

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Y.R. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:45:11 -0400
F.Y.I.

The conference may be a good opportunity to share your field specific works
or to network with folks cross-disciplines.

Yolanda R. Brown

LIVE THE WORDS...REAP THE REWARDS!

To decide to live at the level of choice is to take responsibility
and be in control of your life.                         Arbie M. Dale

“Self worth cannot be verified by others. You are a worthy person because
you say it is so. If you depend on others for your
  value it is other-worth.” Wayne Dyer-Your Erroneous Zones

Be prepared, curious and vigilant!                      Yolanda R. Brown

Be the change you wish to see in the world.      Mahatma Gandhi

Vision looks inward and becomes duty.
Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration.
Vision looks upward and becomes faith.          Author unknown
computer.