GSCA Archives

December 2008

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Sanders, Peter Bernard Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:22:56 -0500
Greesting GSCA Members,

In addition to being invited to attend Finals Friday Lounge this Friday, December 12, 2008 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm, we are asking for volunteers to bring dessert. If everyone brings a dessert, there will be plenty of sweets to go around outside the main food the organization will be providing. This is optional and I know some of you love to cook, so here is a chance to show us your Iron Chef talents. For the less kitchen-able...there is always Kroger, Wal-Mart, and campus markets to support that holiday sweet tooth.  See you all Friday!!!

Sincerely,

Peter

Peter B. Sanders
Graduate Assistant