GSCA Archives

February 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ariel Washington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:19:26 -0500
If you are interested and you can make this or know of someone that is
interested and can make it, please pass this information along.

Have a beautiful, blessed and Productive day,

Ariel Washington
Vice-President of GSCA

"Being here is not enough........"

tion for Windows sub 5359 >X-Spam-Flag: NO >Return-Path:
[log in to unmask] >X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Feb 2007 02:29:33.0560 (UTC)
FILETIME=[1F69D780:01C75560] > > > > > >February  20, 2007 >Barack  Obama
in Cleveland February 26th! >Greetings! > > >Senator  Barack Obama will be
in Cleveland next Monday, February 26, 2007 for >  his very first
presidential campaign rally in Ohio. > >It's a  rally we hope will build
on the tremendous grassroots strength this >campaign showed in its very
first week, as Obama was met by  thousands of >supporters from Los Angeles
to New Hampshire. Now it's  your chance to show your >commitment to
transforming this nation and  changing politics in this country. > >Please
join us: 6:00 P.M.  at Cuyahoga Community College - Eastern Campus. > >In
announcing  his candidacy, Senator Obama said this campaign can't only be
>about  him. He said, "It must be about us - it must be about what we can
do >together. This campaign must be the occasion, the vehicle of your
hopes and >your dreams." > >The event is free and open to the  public.
Please RSVP by cutting and pasting >the following url into  your browser .
Once you've done that, you will >receive an e- ticket  in your email that
you should print and bring with you to the >event. > >_Barack Obama_
>(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=cnmc97bab.0.xpnd97bab.s8c4brbab.2964&ts=S0229&p=http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/clevelandvid)
> >If you would like to  volunteer, there is an organizing meeting on
Tuesday, >Feb 20th at  the Cleveland Playhouse in the Old Lobby at 4:30
pm. > >Hope to  see you there! > >Obama for America
>http://www.barackobama.com/ > > >      Contact  Information > >email:
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) > >
>phone:  216-916-4874 > >web: _http://www.clevelandblackmbas.org_
>(http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=cnmc97bab.0.b978hrbab.s8c4brbab.2964&ts=S0229&p=http://www.clevelandblackmbas.org)
>Join  our mailing list! > > > > >I plan to be there!  Do join me.   Let's
make this happen for US!!!! > >                          In Him, Dianthia
>Rev. & Mrs. Thomas Gilmore >Fidelity Baptist Church >8402  Wade Park
Avenue >Cleveland, OH  44103 > >Church: (216)  231-0184 >Home: (216)
752-3339 >Fax: (216)  752-3339 > >

 Check out free AOL at >http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most
comprehensive set of free >safety and security tools, millions of free
high-quality videos from across the >web, free AOL Mail and much more.
Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a
month. Intro*Terms  http://www.NexTag.com

"Being here is not enough........"