GSCA Archives

April 2008

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:54:46 -0400
GREETINGS GSCA!!!!!

The semester is almost over!!! Hooray!!! Thank you to all that have
participated this academic term. I hope to see you next year and please
bring any and all ideas to the table.

Please come out to the end of the year event and let's celebrate the end of
the semester, graduation, the completion of one academic term or whatever.
This event will be held on Friday May 9th @ Western Lodge from 6pm-9pm.
Feel free to bring a dish if you will like but GSCA is sponsoring the
event. Also games and music!!!

Don't forget about the Freedom Center on May 17th which is a SATURDAY.
RSVPs are needed by May 1st if you need a ride. Also we need drivers!!!

SAVE THIS DATE: September 26th which is a Friday for the JAZZ RECEPTION!!!
Let's have a blast again... We will need volunteers as well....

Once again, GSCA, it has been a pleasure working with GSCA and I will see
you at the END OF THE YEAR EVENT!!!! Take Care...