GSCA Archives

October 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:37:56 -0400
Greetings to All

Thanks for coming out to the Jazz Reception. Hope to see you next year! I
have attached a flyer about upcoming GSCA events. Please feel free to
contact me or other committee members via email if you have any questions
your concerns. As far as Friday October 12th we will decide on a movie
while dining at Applebee's. Please be mindful that we are going to the
movie together so we must attend the same movie.

Lara,
GSCA