GSCA Archives

October 2005

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jarius Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:01:52 -0400
The Graduate Students of Color Association (GSCA) is having a gathering
this Sunday, October 30 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Western Lodge
We are over halfway finished with the semester and we want to know how
everyone is doing.  There will be food, games, and fellowship.  I know
this is last minute, so I would appreciate it if everyone will let me know
if they will be able to attend.  If we do not have a sufficient amount of
will be in attendance as she wants the opportunity to talk with everyone.
So again please try to come out and show your support for the GSCA, and
let me know regardless.

Jairus Matthews