GSCA Archives

March 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:11:34 -0400
Subject: Rip the "M" Runway 2007!
From:    [log in to unmask]
Date:    Wed, March 28, 2007 12:00 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Sorry! I forgot the most most important information:
When: April 6, 2007
Where: Millet Hall
Time: 9:30pm
Fee: NONE!

Hello Everyone,

I am sending this e-mail to inform everyone on next week's fashion show.
We would be extremely grateful if you could inform your students on this
great free event!

The Miami University Club of Fashion Design and Merchandising Presents Rip
the "M" Runway 2007! This event if free to Miami students and tickets can
be picked up at the Shriver Box Office.
There will be hot fashion, a live performance from hit R&B artist MONICA
and opening act L-Marr (recently featured on Common's last album)
This event is co-sponsored by The Movement and MCL in an effort to promote
and appreciate difference, creativity and individual style. Please come
out for a night of fun and unity!

Tamika Y Nunley
Student Trustee
Miami University Board of Trustees