GSCA Archives

October 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:57:29 -0400
Thanks to all who participated in the dinner/movie night out!!! What a
blast we had, just laughing and sharing. We dined @ Applebee’s and saw
Tyler Perry’s “Why did I get Married?” For those who missed this event, you
missed a great time!! Please at this time if you have not already marked
your calendar for next event which is on NOVEMBER 9th @ the Western Lounge
on Campus. We will have a game /potluck night, food, movie night etc.
Please come to mingle and talk with fellow students and prospective
students. I will try to get a projector and have a slide show going with
pictures from the Jazz Reception. Please keep in mind that we will have
prospective students visiting that day and they will join us that night.
Let’s tell them about MU life as a graduate student of color. There will be
food provided, but be mindful it’s potluck as well so bring something to
YOUR event (GSCA). I would love to try a new dish! No alcohol is allowed in
Western Lounge.

Please GSCA if you have an announcement that you will like to post on
ListServ send it to me. If you second guess sending it to me, don’t because
I will not post it. Just keep in mind this is a college.

Lara