GSCA Archives

April 2008

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:49:06 -0400
Thank you to all you have participated in GSCA EVENT THIS 2007-2008 school
year. Each event was a success!!!!  I hope that next year more students
will come out to the events. Here are some reminders and we close out the
semester.

1. The end of the year event is on Friday May 9th @ Western Lodge from 6pm
to 9pm which is the day before graduation. Congrats to those graduating,
hope to see you there.

2. The Freedom Center Tour has been reschedule for Saturday May 17th,
leaving Oxford promptly @ 10 am. RSVPS are needed if you need
transportation. Also drivers are needed.

3. SAVE THIS DAY.... FRIDAY SEPTEMBER THE 26TH @ 7 PM FOR THE JAZZ
RECEPTION