GSCA Archives

September 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
LARA CHATMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:25:21 -0400
I'm about to send this. How does it sound?

Hello GSCA,

Hope that this semester is going fine and each of you are accomplishing
goals in a timely fashion. If things aren't going so well please don't get
discouraged, a change will come. I come today to just remind you again of
the Jazz Reception on Oct 5, 2007 @ 7p.m. Come out and have a great time!
I have gotten several responses since my last message. Thank you! Also, no
one can reply to this email. My email address is [log in to unmask] GSCA
Blackboard will be available soon, so check that out. I will be posting
important information on the site, so make time to read the information
because it may benefit you. I am excited about that. Any
questions,concerns, or suggestions please email me.

Thank Again.. Have a great semester!!!

Lara,
GSCA