GSCA Archives

February 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:36:01 -0500
To my GAs and all Central State University Alumni,
Please see the list of CSU students who will be visiting MU on March  9th.
 I am open to any assistance you can provide. I will put
together an agenda tomorrow, you are invited to participate in the  entire
day.  I will be back in touch  with details and please inform  other CSU
alums of this event.
Thanks,
DrE

---If there are any graduate students, particularly CSU alumni, who are
available and interested in helping us out, please let us know. If you are
able to attend the lunch, we need an RSVP by Monday, March 6, 2006, in
order to make the proper accommodations. Feel free to email Jamon Holt at:
[log in to unmask], Jarius Matthews at: [log in to unmask], or Kidada
Robinson at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Kidada Robinson
GSCA Executive Board

Dear Dr. Evans:

>Per your request, please find attached the list of CSU students who  will
be visiting your graduate school on March 9, 2006.   We are  scheduled to
leave Central State University at 8:00 a.m. and should  be arriving
between 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. by a charter bus.