GSCA Archives

October 2004

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Taniesha Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:47:12 -0400
Good morning everyone! My department (Speech Pathology &
Audiology-Bachelor Hall) needs your help. They are recruiting for a study
and actively seeking a more diverse subject population. It's a study
examining respiration. It only takes about 15 minutes. I did it on Friday
and there are some freebies at the end! PLEASE read the information below
and the attachment.  Your help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks,
Taniesha Avery