GSCA Archives

July 2013

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Valerie Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2013 15:35:06 -0400
Good afternoon, I hope your summer is going well so far!

This year's  GSCA Student Retreat is scheduled for Thursday, August 22nd
from 10:00am - 2:00pm in the Marcum Conference Center.  Please add this to
your calendar and plan to attend, a flyer is attached.

As always, we need you to meet incoming graduate students of color,
remember how it was when you first arrived in Oxford!  They need to know -
from you - how to navigate Oxford and the Miami community!!

RSVP and let me know if you plan to attend, we need a count for lunch.

Also, let me know if you are interested in participating.

Enjoy the rest of your summer, Valerie

Valerie O. Robinson
Director of Diversity Enhancement
Miami University Graduate School