GSCA Archives

September 2007

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hill, Dominique Cacine Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:20:03 -0400
sorry. I didnt know that would go out to entire listserv. Wont happen again

Dominique C. Hill
Graduate Assistant for the VP for Student Affairs
Miami University

"Revolution begins with the self, in the self."
        - Toni Cade Bambara