GSCA Archives

February 2009

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Sanders, Peter Bernard Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 08:49:10 -0500

BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!

We would like to extend an invitation to the Bicentennial Charter Day Ball to you and all of the members of your organization. The Charter Day Ball takes place every three years to celebrate the signing of the university's charter. This year’s ball will be the hallmark of our bicentennial celebration and will be one of the largest student-run events in the history of Miami. We hope to have over 5,000 individuals in attendance including students, alumni, faculty, staff and community members. Over 80% of the tickets have been sold, so we encourage to purchase your ticket soon, before they sell out!