GSCA Archives

September 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:38:57 -0400
Everyone-

The Family Resource Center very much appreciated the food we donated from
our food drive. Maybe next time we can all try a little harder to try and
help those in need!

Today, at the Family Resource Center from 1-4:30 pm is the Back to School
Clothing Fair.

We still need volunteers........  If you are able to spare even 1 hour of
your time, we would appreciate it! Just come on out!

Have a great week!

By the way, hopefully all of you have received your invitations to the
Jazz Reception on Friday, September 29, 2006 from 7-12 pm.  If not, please
check with your departments or email me and we will make sure you get one!

Thanks again,
Kidada