GSCA Archives

December 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dominique Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:47:55 -0500
Greetings Kidada,

A suggestion for a game is catchphrase.
> Who: Graduate Students of Color Association
>
> What: End of Semester Stress Relief!!!!
>       Executive Board Elections!!!!!
>
> When: Thursday, December 7, 2006
>
> Where: Western Lodge
>
> Time: 7:00 pm - 12:00 pm
>
> ***We are still in need of nominations for the positions of
> Secretary/Treasurer, Webmaster and GSA Representative.***
>
> We are asking that people bring CD's for music and we still need
> suggestions on board games!!!!
>
> Thank you to those who volunteered to bring something to this event. We
> are very appreciative for your assistance!!!!!

Dominique C. Hill
Graduate Assistant
VP for Student Affairs

Revolution is a serious thing, the most serious thing about a
revolutionary's life. When one commits oneself to the struggle, it must be
for a lifetime.
Angela Davis