GSCA Archives

May 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 15:12:43 -0400

Subject: Thank You
From:    "Cheryl Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, May 9, 2006 3:08 pm
To:      "Ms. Kidada Yvonne Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>

Please forward to the GSCA listserv.

Dear GSCA members,
I would like to thank you all for the lovely gifts presented to me at
Sunday's GSCA picnic.  I love all the gifts that I received, but it  is
all of you that I truly have in my heart and I will miss you
terribly.  I enjoyed having you at my home one last time and I know  that
our paths will cross many times in the future, so this is not  good-bye.
I will be in the office until June 2nd, please stop by if  you have the
opportunity.  Good luck with your educational pursuits  and remember you
can always call on me.
DrE

Cheryl Burgan Evans, Ph.D.
Associate Dean of the Graduate School and
Associate Professor - Family Studies
Graduate School
102B Roudebush Hall
Miami University