GSCA Archives

June 2001

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Y.R. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:11:41 -0400
Hi Folks,

The message below is from a dear colleague.  She'd like to fill the seats
tonight and show the diversity of the art loving community.  Take a break
from the computer and the TV and meet a truly great artist and decent human
being.  I interviewed Thom Shaw for a nation printmaking journal last year,
he was personable and a delight to talk with.  He has an international
reputation as an artist and arts advocate.  Thom sets on the committee for
the development of the new Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati, Ohio and
exhibits and lectures widely.

I hope to see you there...HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Yolanda