GSCA Archives

September 2001

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Anita Triggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:49:33 -0400
Hello All!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we received information from The
Ford Foundation about minority fellowships they have available for doctoral
students.

For more information stop by the Graduate School and the scholarship folder
will be amongst the other materials on the Graduate Student of Color
Resource Table.

Have a great weekend!!
Anita :)

Anita L. Triggs
Graduate Assistant for Minority Recruitment and Retention
The Graduate School
Bonham House 203A
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
513.529.2362
513.529.4127 Fax
"Power is the ability to achieve purpose"
~Martin L. King, Jr.