GSCA Archives

February 2005

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Tracia N. Cloud" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:01:27 -0500
Greeting All,

I am excited to announce the first "Ol Skool Jam" on Friday, February 18,
2005 at 9:00pm in the Heritage Room of Shriver. All work and no play makes
a very dull and boring graduate student. So come out an party with the
GSCA - Graduate Students of Color Association. We usually don't have a
venue where we can let our hair down and party like when we were in
undergraduate school but look no further. We will be playing hits from the
late 70's, 80's, and early 90's.

So take a break from writing papers, grading assignments, reading and
everything we graduate students do, to come out and have a little fun.

Food and Drinks will be served!

Thank you,

Tracia N. Cloud
Minority Recruiter,