GSCA Archives

September 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kidada Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:22:29 -0400
***There is 1 day left in the food drive we are participating in to assist
the Family Resource Center that services the Oxford community.

Please bring canned goods or non-perishable items, ramen noodles, etc. to
102 Roudebush. There is a crate labeled on my desk.

The turnout thus far has been bleak and disappointing. Please try and get
your donations, even if it is one item, in by tomorrow....

***We are still in need of volunteers to help with the resource center
Back to school clothing fair on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 from 1-4:30
pm. Even if you are only able to help for 1 hour, it would be
appreciated...

***In addition, the invitations have been sent out for the 17th Annual
Jazz Reception Friday, September 29, 2006 from 7-12 pm. They will be in
your department mailboxes by Monday at the latest. If you haven't received
yours by then, please ask your office secretaries as they will be the ones
to receive the invitations.

***We are in need of greeters that evening......Depending on the number of
individuals who volunteer, we will work in 30 minute shifts. Please let me
know if you are willing to help.

***We will have our first general body meeting Thursday, October 5th at
7:00 pm. Location TBA. Attendance is important as we will be discussing
upcoming activities and events as well as participation....

Any questions, please email or call at 529-2362.