GSCA Archives

September 2005

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:26:19 GMT
Jairus,

What's up?  I hope all well.  It's nice to see the list-serve up and
running again.  I want to commend you (and GSCA) for putting together
such a great opportunity for us to dialogue on this most important issue,
and urging us to donate.  Also, I've heard that the Red Cross donations
can get caught up in the bureaucratic machine and so I wanted to make you
aware of an alternative organization that people can donate to, the
BlackAmericaWeb.com Relief Fund.  You can assess their site and donate
through going to www.tomjoyner.com/ or you can write: BlackAmericaWeb.com
Relief Fund, PO Box 803209, Dallas, TX 75380 - 3209.  Well, I hope this
information helps.  Don't forget that I owe you lunch -- give me a holler
when you get a chance.  Peace.

Kamautu