HISTDAY Archives

October 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Grace Worley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:53:34 +0240
Novelty of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a trademark new admittance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected advantages with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE benefits!  But it's the information of this new oil-field discovery
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a formation of sound, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE Breeze, this stock
is going to rocket on Tuesday!!!

Partners should snap up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great statement that
make these stocks blow cool!!!