HISTDAY Archives

June 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stahl Marc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:00:49 -0800
AMAZING QUALITY REPLICAS - MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME

Pens • Watches • Handbags • Jewelry • Neckties • Clutches

All our products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer's defects,
and are made with extreme care and attention to detail. You will be pleasantly
surprised by the craftsmanship and strength of every product we carry.

Visit Now to See our Current Specials!

http://051.blocksofcheese.com

electric day
http://051.blocksofcheese.com/rm