HISTDAY Archives

February 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rodney Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:04:04 -0500
Investment Times Alert Issues: (S T R O N G  B U Y)

Trade Date : 09/02/06
Company Name : Pingchuan Pharmaceutical, Inc.
S t o c k  :  P G C N
Today : $1.09
Tomorrow : $2-$5

Most stock brokers give out their new issues only to their largest
commission paying clients.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
 P G C N  should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
This stock could reach record highs in the near future.
Big watch in play this Thursday morning!
Put  P G C N  on your radar's now.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.
Explosive pick for our members.
..Whatever you do WATCH  P G C N ...
Put it on your radar screen right now.