HISTDAY Archives

December 2005

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Donald Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:05:30 -0500
Name-brand software at low, low, low, low prices
http://ifur.fm3p2rlqkm35fffs2xfa2fxf.halibiosnn.com/?zeij

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.
Good taste is always an asset.
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.
It is never too late to give up our prejudices.
Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice.
We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything.