HISTDAY Archives

September 2006

HISTDAY@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Luella Ogden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Southwest Ohio History Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:01:45 -0120
These replicas have all the presence and poise of the originals after whome
they were designed at a fraction of the cost. The attention to detail is
paramount and they are comparable to the originals in every way.

+Replicated to the smallest detail
+98% A+ Accuracy
+Includes all Proper Markings
+Wide selection and fast worldwide shipping
+Authentic Weight
+True-to-original self winding and quartz mechanisms

We only sell premium watches, with 90% discount...

http://X5F9H.Y2Y0YWVkY2E2ZWE4NjEwMGQ4YjI4Yjlm.skeletonyard.com

What are we trying to practice every day? If  our  friendship  depends  on
 Maximum Transfer Rate	34.6 MB/sec

Underside view of the D420: Expansion Slot, Battery (hard drive accessible underneath), Memory Upgrade Slot (under panel) (view large image)
Customer Support:

sand. "Good-bye, Jon, my friend."
I was surprised by the small size of the S260 retail package as I've seen digital cameras that came in larger boxes. Like some of the other notebooks I've bought in the past, the contents were pretty sparse. The notebook was well packaged and besides the notebook itself and standard battery, there was a power cord and power supply brick as well as a 30-40 page quick start pamphlet, warranty card, fall 2004 accessory brochure and a key for the trial version of Microsoft office. The battery did not have any charge on it, so after charging for a couple of hours I turned it on and it proceeded to quickly boot into Windows XP home (with Service Pack 2). The OS had been completely installed and did not ask for any information such as a name, password or time zone. As this notebook was directly from Sony for the purpose of this review, it is possible that a new unit off the shelf may ask for some information to complete the setup. It's nice to be up and going with really no steps i!
 nvolved other than turning it on, but with all the security concerns presently, it should at least ask for a password to be set.